APM MOSQUITO CONTROL - Montrose Township is pleased to provide residents mosquito control. In the General Election in November, 2016, Township voters overwhelmingly supported renewal of the five-year mosquito abatement program.
Click HERE to read the ballot proposal language ( be sure to scroll down to Montrose Township proposals)
Vote YES 1,810
Vote NO 806
TOTAL VOTES 2,616
Residents desiring to OPT-OUT of the mosquito abatement program can provide their property information to the APM Mosquito Control technicians to ensure their sprayers will be TURNED OFF when providing service.
APM SHUT OFF FORM
OFF-ROAD ACCESS TREATMENT FORM
APM Mosquito Control is a large-scale mosquito control contractor and consultant founded in 1996. Theybelieve in providing excellent customer service while utilizing Integrated Mosquito Management programs that are designed to control nuisance and disease vectoring mosquitoes while protecting our environment. APM services a variety of clients throughout Michigan’s lower peninsula.
Large-scale Mosquito Control Program Services include:
Counties, townships, villages, cities, lake & homeowner associations
- Survey & digital mapping using ArcGIS® (Geographic Information System)
- Comprehensive wetland site inspection
- Adult mosquito population surveillance
- Aerial and ground-based biological larval mosqutio control
- Ground based ULV (Ultra Low Volume) adult mosquito control
- Ground based barrier treatments for adult mosquito control
- Full mosquito identification & laboratory services