Montrose Township Residents:
What a Great Community we live in - from all the stories you hear about neighbors helping neighbors, to what the community is trying to do for our Graduating Seniors. All I can say is…...AWESOME!!
It’s hard to believe what we have been through the last 3 or 4 months. Even though there are a few lingering restrictions we will have to deal with to get back open and the economy rolling again, let’s hope it is about over.
We here at the Montrose Township Public Safety Complex would like to thank everyone for your patience.
It is our intent to open for Walk-In public access on June 15, 2020 at 8:00 am
We have a few safety measures in place:
1. Please wear a mask when you enter the building.
2. Please maintain the six-foot Social Distancing.
Also, we have two new employees working the reception counter out front
please be patient. They are both local Township residents that really care and
take pride in their job.
From Genesee County 911 Executive Director Tremaine in reference to the elimination of the old "Reverse 911" forms.
Citizens must be directed to this new online version only, we do not accept the old form or have a system called Reverse 911. All paper forms should be eliminated or websites updated with the new information.
RAVE - SMART911.com
Rave is the new company and the way to sign up is online at www.smart911.com or on our 9-1-1 website at https://www.smart911.com/smart911/registration/
smart911.com is where we want the public to go for this service. Below is the main page on the 911 website that describes this service.
Welcome to the 2020 Census
- MONTROSE TOWNSHIP ENCOURAGES RESIDENTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 2020 CENSUS -
- It's quick and easy. The 2020 Census questionnaire will take about 10 minutes to complete.
- It's safe, secure, and confidential. Your information and privacy are protected.
- Your response helps to direct billions of dollars in federal funds to local communities for schools, roads, and other public services.
- Results from the 2020 Census will be used to determine the number of seats each state has in Congress and your political representation at all levels of government.
- You must complete your questionnaire once you begin. If you leave the questionnaire and return later, you will have to start over.
- Do not use the web browser buttons (back, forward, or close browser). Use the buttons within the questionnaire to navigate.
- For best results, use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari. Enable cookies.
2020 APM Mosquito Informational Guide
2020 APM Mosquito Opt Out Form
2020 APM Mosquito Consent Form
AUGUST 4 - STATE PRIMARY
NOVEMBER 3 - STATE GENERAL ELECTION
2020 Republic Recycle Schedule
2020-21 Fire Burning Permit
Genesee County Metropolitan Planning Commission - Public Input Sessions
Proposed 2020 Budget
If you are reading this you are fortunate - you have an internet connection! Perhaps, you know someone in need of internet service. Comcast is now offering 60 days of FREE internet and low-cost options for those households in need.
When you're connected, you're ready for anything.
You may qualify if you are eligible for public assistance programs such as the National School Lunch Program, Housing Assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, and others.
Get connected today!
To file a complaint against marijuana businesses, i.e. medical marijuana facilities and adult-use marijuana establishments, click on the link below. Please include the name of the business, address, phone number, and any persons associated to your complaint with an explanation of the nature of complaint. This information will assist our investigators to contact you for additional information.
File a Complaint
If you have any questions about inspections of marijuana businesses, i.e. medical marijuana facilities and adult-use marijuana establishments, please call 517.284.8597 or send an email to: MRA-Enforcement@michigan.gov. You can also write to us at the following address:
Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
Marijuana Regulatory Agency
P.O. Box 30205
Lansing, MI 48906
Montrose Township residents -
Take advantage of these "Super Saturdays" at Brent Run Landfill
Landfill Hours on these special dates:
7 a.m. - Noon
May 30, 2020
Reminder: Secure and tarp your loads for safer roads!
Montrose Township residents must have a Landfill pass to participate in the FREE dumping program. Landfill permits can be obtained at the Township Office -